on the topic of
Unorthodox, Bold, High Octane Coaching
I help successful professionals who want to access their deeper inner power and bring that into the world in a meaningful way.
I am a lifelong student of relationships, wellness, spirituality and trauma relief. As you likely know, these are the areas that most high performers focus on the least. However, they will eventually catch up to you and l help you avoid that.
I help you explore the parts of your life that feel missing, lacking or neglected and work with you to come up with solutions to get those areas more in alignment with the parts of your life that are working. Then we focus on what your next level life looks like.
What You CAN Count On Me For:
- To be Absolutely Present in our coachings.
- I am exceptional at hearing what is NOT being said.
- Paying attention to (and calling you out on) where you are incongruent in your words, actions and deeds.
- To NOT sympathize with you and your story.
- To use your body’s messages to help you understand where you are caught and what you can do about it.
- To help you connect the dots that you cannot see that can move the needle for you.
- To not mince words (I suck at small talk).
- I swear… when helpful.
- To help you get from good to great.
- To accelerate the transformation from success to fulfillment.
- To ask the tough questions of you that all your ‘yes’ men and women you are surrounded with won’t.
- To go deeper than you are currently comfortable to go.
- To believe in you unlike any other.
- To only show you the truth of what shows up.
- Seeing the powerful magic in you, even if you can’t see it.
What You CAN’T Count On Me For:
- Sympathy (I’m good at Compassion and know that Sympathy is a poison).
- Commiseration – I have revoked my membership to the “Ain’t It Awful” Club.
- The NEED to be your friend – maybe we will end up as friends, but my loyalty is as your coach.
- Small talk.
- Doing your work FOR you.
- Being your administrator – it’s YOUR life, YOU keep track.
- Massaging your ego.
- Saying what you WANT to hear.
- Blaming (I don’t blame… and neither should you).
- Coddling you.
My clients are self-motivated, super interesting, successful people who need support and guidance in their love and personal lives.
They are powerful and passionate and want to elevate the areas of their lives that are lagging.
If this sounds like you why not learn more about coaching with Tym, click the button below and set up a time for us to talk.
A Powerful conversation is
Where it All Begins
Let’s sit down in person or over the phone and see what’s possible.